Click on one of the people below to find out more information.
Paxton Gagnet has worked in the automotive industry for over 35 years, beginning his career in 1982 as a sales consultant in Denver, Colorado. From 1995 to 2009, Paxton worked for AutoNation, rising to the position of Southern California Market President, overseeing 32 stores.
In January 2010, Paxton took the Executive General Manager position with John Elway's Crown Toyota, and is now a managing partner of Crown Toyota, with John Elway and Mitch Pierce.
In February 2015, Paxton implemented the "One Price" selling model
in the Ontario, CA market; every vehicle at Crown Toyota now has its lowest
price posted right on the window, saving the customer time and providing a
no-pressure car buying experience.
· Top 5 Best in Town nationally among all Toyota dealers 2015
· Toyota President's Award 2008-2015
o Excelling in all facets of operations
· Toyota Board of Governors Award 2008-2015
o Recognizes top 60 retail sales volume in US dealers
· Toyota Customer First Advisory Board 2011, 2013-2015
o Honors top 50 parts, service and customer satisfaction dealers
· Toyota Parts excellence 2011-2015
· Toyota Service excellence 2010-11; 2014-15
· Toyota Financial Services Circle of Excellence 2008-2015
· Phoenix Chevrolet LMG Secretary 2007
· AutoNation President's Award 2006
Paxton's hobbies include golf, tennis, skiing, hiking and attending various sporting events. He also enjoys traveling with his family.