- A thorough 160-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Toyota Certified Used Cars standards.
- Trained Toyota mechanics examine closely all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drive-train, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior.
- Dealership technicians recondition any component part that does not meet Toyota factory standards.
- Any integral part that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Toyota parts.
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services.
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Toyota dealers provide a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Toyota Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
Here at Crown Toyota the Toyota Certified Used vehicle process includes an exhaustive 160 point mechanical and appearance inspection to ensure that each vehicle meets the highest possible standards. Plus, all of our Certified Used Cars come with a 7 year/100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty and a 12 month / 12,000 mile Non-Powertrain Warranty. This is why a pre-owned certified Toyota is such a great value! Crown Toyota's commitment to our customers is providing Dependability, Quality, and Value. Make the best choice and purchase your next Certified Toyota from John Elway's Crown Toyota today!
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles come with an unsurpassed used-car warranty - one of the best in the industry.
Every Certified Toyota includes a 3-month/3,000-mile comprehensive used car warranty from date of certified purchase. This warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Each certified used Toyota is also backed by a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (from original date of first use when purchased as new). We also add a 7-year/100,000 mile 24-hour Roadside Assistance Plan (from original date of first use when purchased as new).
At Crown Toyota, only the best of the best are chosen to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When we choose a vehicle for Toyota Certification, we have to do a little investigative work. Not only do we put each vehicle through an exhaustive 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection, but we also run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report to ensure it's worthy of the Toyota Certification process. Then, each vehicle is reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by factory-trained Toyota Technicians. We want the vehicles to look and feel as new as possible and we know you do too. We believe this helps maintain the value, as well as creates pride in ownership of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.